～Welcome to our facilities～
The relaxation of a lakeside villa and the vigor of the great outdoors…
Ideal for adventures with friends and romantic getaways, our twin-sized guest rooms can accommodate up to three people, with the help of an added futon. We care about your privacy and have paid special attention to the soundproofing of your room. Once you’ve checked in with us, feel free to come and go as you please. Stay out late to enjoy an unhurried evening meal, or leave early in the morning to get a head start on your day
Details and Amenities
- Rooms: We have 5 western-style rooms, which accommodate 2 people each. A futon can be supplied for a third guest. When you contact us, please tell us how many children and how many adults to expect.
- Room size: All our rooms are 27m2
- Room facilities: washroom (bath and toilet), air conditioning, refrigerator, kettle, TV, kitchenette
- Kitchen appliances and utensils: microwave oven, pot, frying pan, disposable plates and cups, chopsticks, various seasonings (soy sauce, salt, pepper, olive oil)
- Amenities: Face towel, bath towel, yukata-style pyjamas, toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, shaving cream, hairbrush, hair dryer
- Parking: complimentary parking spaces are available
The restroom area is specifically designed with your comfort in mind. The toilet, which is equipped with an electronic bidet and heated seat, is located in a room separate from the bath to ensure privacy. The bath unit is designed so that you can bathe or shower easily in Western or Japanese style.
Lake Yamanaka’s restaurants serve some delicious dishes. That being said, your guest room has a kitchenette for your convenience. In your kitchenette, you will find cooking utensils, a bar fridge, a burner, and a microwave oven. Feel free to eat-out or bring your own ingredients and eat in instead.
With its emphasis on comfort, Loca Garden is an ideal choice if you’re looking for an extended stay. The large entryway of each guest room can accommodate wheelchairs, strollers, and bicycles. We have discounted rates for our long-term guests! Please give us a call for more details. You can book rooms on a weekly or monthly basis for business trips, holiday stays, or any reason at all.
Do you need a short break on your trip or a base of operations as you tour Yamanakako? You’re welcome to book out guest rooms for day-only use on weekdays. You can drop off your luggage in your room for safekeeping while you explore the sights surrounding Lake Yamanaka. Or your group can split up if some of you want to be out and about while others would prefer to prop up their feet and rest for a bit
Located behind the reception area, our dining room looks onto the forests of Yamanaka Village. You might even sight some deer late at night or early in the morning. We serve a refreshing breakfast between 7:30 and 9:00. Please arrange your breakfast time with the front desk upon check in. We invite you to relax and enjoy your meal!